1) If you really look at it… it’s interesting. (Last counted at 40 times in a one and a half hour class. How did I ever survive those strategy classes, only god knows)
2) Think like a CEO (Yes Sir, will most definitely do! J)
3) We are going to have a state-of-the-art computer facility, with un-legal software.
4) It is the “responsity” of the students council to make sure things don’t get stolen (yes this is very correct English, just meant to highlight that one word).
5) HEY KARTIK !@#!@#!! WHEN WAS I RUDE TO YOU!! (A Chinese Madhavan classic!!!)
6) Do not try to change the system. These “fellows” will put you down. These “fellows” na, will not do anything. *Goes back to the board to write something* (Don’t know how many will notice this one, but I will definitely listen to what he says).
7) Here comes ------ MAN!! With all 25 (or is it 24) teeth flashing, here to save the world from milking the cow!! (Oh boy those economics classes were a classic!!)
8) SHWOOSSHHH *Clunk* (Hurtling locks (of the lock and key fame) across the hallway hits the head of a certain someone)
“oh theri !@#!@!@#” (lot of family members start coming up now),
*BAM* *DISHOOM* “Ugh !@#!#!” (more of the same)
[I’m sure many of us will miss this particular Hostel 7 rivalry!!]
9) …..If you see the “this” of the “that”,errrrrrr, you will find the scheduling of the “this”, eerrrrrrrrr, and the “that” to be equal….. [The Dots indicate me in deep sleep, waking up, hearing that sentence, and going back to deep sleep]
10) I salute the RFID technology. Please note the word “RFID”. It will be good for the interview. [Yes people, Achromatica spawned from these classes.]
11) “Maiiidaaamm, Please summarissse the lassstt claaassssssss” *smirk* [ufffff it was a pain I tell you, a pain!!]